Friday, February 11, 2011

One thing at a time

I can only do one thing at a time...that is, I can only be obsessed with one thing at a time!

It can be reading. Or knitting. Or furniture-refinishing & decorating. Or cooking.

This winter....it is knitting.
(Okay, there's a little bit of reading thrown in.)

Here's a cute little hat my seven-year-old picked out. (She had to have a hat, since I made her older sister a beret.)



The pattern is "I Heart Pom-Poms," and it's FREE! (my favorite price)


One skein of yarn was enough for this hat, although not enough for the pom-poms. Instead, I picked some pink and green yarn from my stash and made multi-colored pom-poms!

I think she likes it. ;-)



Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special


IhookedupwithHoHlamespice

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute!! I'm the same way. Obsessed about one thing at a time. I have a quilt up on the stand taking up my whole living room. Been there since right after christmas. If I would just buckle down and quilt the dumb thing I'd have it done by now....... but..... I'm focused on knitting right now!!! :D

Keetha Broyles said...

Love the hat AND the pom poms.

I really can only concentrate on one thing at a time - - - and BOY of boy did my chillins ever take advantage of THAT while they were growing up - - -